Where did 2017 go! I can’t believe it’s already time to do sign ups for 2018! I hope everyone who participated this year read a lot of great mystery, suspense, and thrillers. I know I did and I found a lot of new series!
I don’t know about you all but I read a lot of mysteries this year. Most of them being cozies but I also found some great new mystery series to try. Hope you all found some great new authors or series to try! I don’t know how many of you tried to challenge yourselves this year to finish or at least catch up to a series but I did pretty good. I at least got caught up on about 4 series which is pretty good for me. I am close to catching up on some more but I have a long ways to go before catching up on all of them!! 🙂
We still have our facebook group so if you haven’t joined we would love for you too! Here is the groups link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/350512171977943/ It’s a closed group so just ask to join and we shall let you in. 🙂
- You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
- You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, goodreads, booklikes, shelfari, etc.)
- Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
- Books need to be novellas or novels, please no short stories. (At least 100 pages +)
- Crossovers into other challenges are fine.
- The Challenge will be from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends April 15th)
There will be a monthly link up so that others can check out your progress and look at your reviews. At the halfway mark and at the end we will have a giveaway for those participating.
If you tweet about your progress or reviews please use the hashtag #CloakDaggerChal so others can see it.
5-15 books – Amateur sleuth
16-25 books – Detective
26-35 books – Inspector
36 – 55 – Special agent
56+ books – Sherlock Holmes
This year Barb wants to play a game some time during the year. It’s sort of a mystery game but we haven’t tweaked it just yet so it doesn’t have a name but I wanted you to get ready in case you like to play games. It will all involve reading mysteries but just doing so in a fun way. 🙂
I will be doing the Sherlock Holmes level as it seems I am on a mystery kick.
Hope to see you all join in on the fun and sign up for the Cloak and Dagger Challenge.
Sign up for the 2018 Cloak and Dagger Reading Challenge.
Loading InLinkz …