The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So not much to report this week. I can’t believe it’s already December!! I have to enjoy today because next week it’s going to start acting more like winter. 🙁 The highs are only going to be in the 40s and the lows in the 20s. I am so not ready! 🙁 It’s not right to go from almost 70 to down in the 40s.
Still time to sign up for COYER!!
When I was in a sinus induced fog and made the post for the 2018 cloak and dagger challenge and I forgot to post a linky for you to sign up! So sorry for that. If you go to the link now you can sign up now. 🙂
What you might have missed on my blog
- [27 Nov] Audiobook review of Murder at the Mansion ★★★★
- [27 Nov] A Scandal in Battersea by Mercedes Lackey ★★★
- [28 Nov] Merry and Bright by Debbie Macomber ★★★★★
- [28 Nov] Death by Coffee by Alex Erickson ★★★★
- [29 Nov] The Empress File by John Sandford ★★★★★
- [30 Nov] Not a Creature Was Purring by Krista Davis ★★★★
- [30 Nov] Monthly Report ~November
- [1 Dec] Friday Meme’s ~ A Cajun Christmas Murder
- [1 Dec] The Trouble with Twelfth Grave by Darynda Jones ★★★★★
- [2 Dec] Twelve Slays of Christmas by Jacqueline Frost ★★★★★
- [3 Dec] The Week In Review #169
Books I have added
NO NETGALLEY!!!! 🙂 How did that happen….lol.
Audiobooks for review
Not sure what it is about cats and cozies but they are everywhere and not my favorite pet…lol. Oh well, I still don’t mind reading about them. 🙂
- Lending a Paw –With the help of her rescue cat, Eddie, librarian Minnie Hamilton is driving a bookmobile based in the resort town of Chilson, Michigan. But she’d better keep both hands on the wheel, because it’s going to be a bumpy ride…
First in a new series and I couldn’t help myself I have a weakness for library cozies…lol.
- Black Cat Crossing – In the first in this cat-filled cozy series, aspiring mystery author Sabrina Tate is about to discover that when it comes to solving murders, her new feline friend Hitchcock is a master of sleuthing…
First in the Bad Luck Cat mysteries and it just sounds fun. 🙂
Well that is it for this week, not to shabby…lol. 🙂
Books read last week
- The Hanging Girl – Never read this author so didn’t know what I was getting into the first part was pretty good then a reveal happened that made me a little bored, but then another twist happened and it picked again and then the ending caught me off guard…lol. I liked it! 🙂
- A Cajun Christmas Killing – I think this book pretty much seal the deal of this being one of my favorite series now. It’s the third book and they just keep getting better and better and I love the southern, cajun fun feel of everything. It makes me want to spend Christmas there! (without a murder of course 😉 )
- Eclair and Present Danger – First in a new series and it was a lot of fun! I am really liking this author as this is my second series from her. I like the inventive take on a bakery theme with the old ambulance and how she uses it with inventive themed desserts.
- The Ghost Who Loved Diamonds – This is the second in this series and I enjoyed it. Danielle is the owner of Marlow house she is about to make it a B&B, it’s still haunted by the Walt Marlow and Danielle can see him. Her cousin comes to put a damper on things but it doesn’t end in her favor and Danielle ends up in trouble. It’s a fun cozy mystery series.
- Battle of the Labyrinth – I am so close to finally getting this series finished! I have read the others in the series and thought I would just try the audio and I really liked it. I am so curious to see how this series finishes and have the last one on hold at the online library. 🙂
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?